The International Symposium on Architectural Patrimony
and Local Building Materials
– Region of Drâa Tafilalet –
APLOBMA2017 is a scientific event that brings together national and international researchers interested in the architectural patrimony, its materials, construction techniques, degradation, conservation and dating. The aim is to develop networks of specialists in local building materials and traditional architecture, and to propose solutions to problems related to the restoration, conservation and valorization of earthen buildings.
Programmed over three days, APLOBMA2017 will be organized in the form of lectures, oral communications, poster sessions, round table and guided tours.
- Characterization of local building materials
- Architectural patrimony in local materials and restoration
- Architecture based on local materials and energy efficiency
- Architectural patrimony in local materials and major risks
- Architectural patrimony in local materials and sustainable development
APLOBMA2017 is organized by the Materials Science Team, Departments of Chemistry and Of Physics, Faculty of Sciences and Techniques of Errachidia, in collaboration with the: Centre de Conservation et de Réhabilitation du Patrimoine Architectural des Zones Atlasiques et Subatlasique (CERKAS) de Ouarzazate and the Laboratory of Spectrometry of Materials and Archeomaterials (LASMAR) -URAC11, Faculty of Sciences of Meknes. University Moulay Ismail.
Pr. Mohamed Azrour
Phone: +212(0) 668 511 981/535 574 497/535 574 484
Fax: +212(0) 535 574 485
Site web: https://aplobma2017.sciencesconf.org